Distributed and installed in Canada by Sound Barriers, Eclipse Partitions (patent pending) are the future of restroom partitions that offer both innovative design aesthetics and durable performance. The clean lines of this system provide a contemporary look to any bathroom decor. The no sight design delivers superior privacy above traditional partitions.
NEW GENERATION OF PARTITIONS: Make your restroom the best room
- High privacy no sight design
- Innovative hinge & post design structure
- Sleek design with hidden brackets
- Contemporary antigrip head rail
- Durable HDPE material
SOPHISTICATED INNOVATION: Simple, yet sophisticated. Eclipse Partitions offer innovative design aesthetics and durable performance.
- A custom designed metal framing system and pivot hinge eliminates the need for pilasters while maintaining sufficient clearance to the toilet
- Hinges with lateral and vertical adjustment make it easy to align and level doors during installation and maintenance
- A small diameter corrosion resistant aluminum post minimizes contact with the floor for ease of cleaning
- No unsightly hardware visible from outside of stalls
ULTIMATE PRIVACY: Ultimate privacy combined with clean, contemporary lines to compliment any bathroom decor.
- Designed with increased privacy in mind
- Get the Edge – unique angled door edges eliminate sight lines for complete privacy and a comfortable “at home” experience
- Available in three panel height options: standard (55″), privacy (62″), and high privacy (72″)
CREATE YOUR SPACE: The combination of design, privacy and durability make this system ideal for any application from a high traffic airport to a modern corporate setting.
- Custom designed partition hardware combined with solid plastic high density polyethylene plastic panels provides outstanding durability
- With over 30 colors and textures to choose from, architects, designer and building owners are sure to find one that fits their unique style
- Modular side panels allow selection from complete line of colors and textures and provides architects with a unique design element when combining multiple colors or textures
Contact Sound Barriers for information, samples and quotations.