Kingspan currently offers a wide selection of metal panel wall systems to ensure every project has a cost effective and energy efficient solution. Because the path to a high performance building begins with a better building envelope, which offers healthier working environments, significant energy cost savings and a reduced carbon footprint. This is Kingspan’s design strategy, which is known as EnvelopeFirst™. It is also how you can enjoy energy efficiency and recognized ROI with the installation of these insulated metal panels. Superior in quality and durability, Kingspan’s insulated metal wall panels will offer superior R-values while providing a modern look for your building.
Whether the project requires acoustical, structural, or fire rated insulated panels, Kingspan insulated metal wall panels are the perfect solution to create and maintain a high performance building envelope. Take a look at a few of the benefits of working with Kingspan’s metal panel wall systems.
Insulated Metal Wall Panels Features
- High R-Value – Provides high thermal (R-value) and airtightness performance over the service life of the building. The insulated wall panels are exterior of the building structure to provide the best thermal envelope by reducing thermal bridging typical of cavity wall systems.
- Tested & Approved – All insulated panels have been extensively tested for compliance with various industry standards and building safety codes.
- Energy Efficiency – Insulated Metal Panels have a core of continuous, rigid insulation for industry leading R- and U- values with superior airtightness performance.
- Indoor Environmental Quality – Insulated panels help ensure a stable interior environment.
- Eased Construction – Insulated metal panels are simple to detail and attach, reducing schedules and installation errors.
- Life-Cycled Benefits – Insulated Metal Panels last as long as the service life of a typical commercial building. The durable metal panels also reduce operational costs for energy maintenance and offer multiple end-of-life reuse options.
- Building Certification and Green Targets – Insulated Panels contribute to LEED certification programs and the path to Net-Zero Energy.